sorry i haven’t been posting much guys.
i’ve been kind of busy and haven’t had the time to write a review.
and instead of a regular review, i’ll do a beauty tip on removing blackheads.
egg white method:
1. separate egg yolk and egg white in two different bowls
2. soak a cotton facial pad into the egg white (be sure to cut the pad accordingly)
3. before putting the pad on your nose, make sure you have washed your face.
4. leaving it on for about 20min
5. rinse off all the egg white on your nose and you’re done~
you will see some results but not very significant ones. this is very much like a home made pore strip. lol
bobby pin method:
1. make sure that your pores are open before attempting this (meaning that you have just taken a hot shower, washed your face with hot water, steamed your face, etc.)
2. apply pressure to the round end of an unused, clean bobby pin or a blemish remover with a round end on your nose where the black heads are and pull downwards.
3. clean the bobby pin after a couple strokes and you will see all the filth on the napkin.
4. continue on with your moisturizers etc.
do not use it if your pores are not open or if you have very sensitive skin. it will be painful.